This week, I’m excited to bring you and interview with Farnoosh Torabi, America’s leading personal finance authority who’s hooked on helping others live rich and happy lives. She’s a personal finance expert, speaker, and TV personality. Her work and advice has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, Time and Money magazines.
Farnoosh is the host of an award-winning podcast, So Money, the host of a primetime CNBC series, and a monthly columnist for O Magazine. She’s also my guest on the Profit Boss® Radio this week.
Farnoosh has been a huge inspiration for this podcast. She has a wonderful style and I know you’ll enjoy this conversation. We chat about her Money Operating System. She shares her tips for starting a side hustle and how to create a successful business from that side hustle. We also get the details on how she negotiates with major networks to achieve the best deal.
I am thrilled to share this interview with you. I’m looking forward to your feedback in the Profit Boss® Radio private Facebook group.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Farnoosh inherited the Money Operating System, ”You have to work hard for money,” and how it has served her.
- How to work smart instead of hard to avoid burn out.
- Tips for earning more money and starting a side hustle with the right foundation to produce something very profitable.
- How she negotiates compensation contracts with major television networks.
- What happens on her television show when a billionaire finally lets her guard down.
- The plans for her personal finance column in Oprah’s magazine.
Featured On The Show:
Don’t forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!