Farnoosh is the host of an award-winning podcast, So Money, the host of a primetime CNBC series, and a monthly columnist for O Magazine. She’s also my guest on the Profit Boss® Radio this week.
Farnoosh has been a huge inspiration for this podcast. She has a wonderful style and I know you’ll enjoy this conversation. We chat about her Money Operating System. She shares her tips for starting a side hustle and how to create a successful business from that side hustle. We also get the details on how she negotiates with major networks to achieve the best deal.
I am thrilled to share this interview with you. I’m looking forward to your feedback in the Profit Boss® Radio private Facebook group.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Farnoosh inherited the Money Operating System, ”You have to work hard for money,” and how it has served her.
- How to work smart instead of hard to avoid burn out.
- Tips for earning more money and starting a side hustle with the right foundation to produce something very profitable.
- How she negotiates compensation contracts with major television networks.
- What happens on her television show when a billionaire finally lets her guard down.
- The plans for her personal finance column in Oprah’s magazine.
Featured On The Show:
Don’t forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!