First we address the internal nature of most money-related obstacles. It’s crucial that you dismantle negative assumptions about your money competence in order to move forward and craft your ideal life. Wealth is out there for you; you just need a solid plan, a kick-ass attitude, and some sound advice to achieve your financial goals.
Next, I talk about the importance of having a clear financial vision for yourself, realizing that YOU are your own CEO, and finding that professional financial advice. There is also a lot of great data to back up the info in this episode, so be sure to check that out!
Finally, I am offering you the chance to have a fifteen-minute call with me. Are you hiring a financial advisor and looking for advice? Do you think we could build a strong financial relationship together? Don’t hesitate to reach out — I’m here to help you build your best life, and this call is a great first step.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Learn the five financial mistakes that a woman should never make when pursuing financial freedom.
- How to dismantle negative ideas that are holding you back from realizing your wealth-making potential.
- How to create your ideal financial vision and plan the steps to achieve it.
- Effective cures for these five common financial mistakes.
- Why sound, supportive financial advice is well worth the price.
Featured On The Show:
- Reach out to me for a one-on-one call: (877) 569-5508
- Sara Blakley, Founder of Spanx
- Jin Sook and Do Won Chang, Founders of Forever 21
- Oprah Winfrey
- How Rich People Think by Steve Siebold
- Vanguard’s Advisor Alpha study: Putting a value on your value
- My special brand of financial automation training
Don’t forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!