Deborah explicitly outlines tax mistakes that you can’t afford to make and the 4 Audit Red Flags that will keep the IRS off your doorstep:
Mistakes You Can’t Make
- Not making estimated tax payments
- Ignoring the IRS … you have got to communicate
- Not filing your tax return on time, even if you owe
- Not keeping good books and records (the 7 year rule)
- and the worst of all … not filing.
The 4 Red Audit Flags: Keep the IRS Off Your Doorstep
- Schedule C
- Unreimbursed employee expense
- Refundable credits
- Line 21 income
Don’t miss this super-timely and informative episode – taxes are no joke, and Deborah is a wealth of information!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How the Marginal Tax Rate works.
- What an IRS tax attorney actually does.
- Whether or not you can negotiate your tax bill.
- The tax mistakes that you can’t afford to make.
- What deductions and reported expenses are valid.
- The 4 Audit Red Flags to be aware of!
- What to do if you are audited.
Featured On The Show:
- How does the marginal tax rate system work? By Chad Langager of Investopedia
- Connect with Deborah Gregory: Website | Twitter
Don’t forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!