Katie Krimitsos keeps it real in the world of female entrepreneurship. Too often, women get tricked into thinking that the world of business is always glamorous, but the truth is that it is more often a grind.
Katie walks us through her long and winding journey to becoming a successful entrepreneur. After years of living and breathing business, collecting piles of debt, and fighting for success, Katie has finally become a savvy businesswoman. Now she wants to share what she has learned.
The keys of Katie’s success have included not accepting a state of anxiety, following her gut, and never accepting defeat. Make sure you’re taking notes during this conversation!
If you’ve had to overcome your own obstacles getting off the ground, let me know in the Profit Boss® Facebook group!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- The long route to making a business profitable.
- How Katie negotiated ownership of a business.
- Why the right money mindset will transform your outlook.
- The challenges of being business partners with a spouse.
- Methods for experimenting with new ideas and business models.
- Why grit is such an important trait for entrepreneurs.
- Two of Katie’s power quotes:
- “I have a very low tolerance for unhappiness.”
- “You can’t invite great things into your life when all you’re focused on is what could go wrong.”
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Katie: Biz Women Rock | Twitter
- Tony Robbins
- The Lean Startup
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- 1,000 True Fans
- Complete my podcast listener survey (SURVEY CLOSED) – it’s short and sweet!
Don’t forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!