Amanda shares why she felt inspired to write the book with a personal yet prescriptive tone. We talk about changing how women think about money – from something that’s a source of shame, into a powerful tool to improve your life.
We also talk about investing and how it’s expected to change in the future, and options for socially-conscious investing. Amanda also shares the story that keeps her going when she is feeling overwhelmed at work.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why Amanda wrote Worth It to put a different spin on all the financial advice out there.
- How Amanda splits how she sees money into roots (assets) and wings (cashflow, credit, etc.).
- Why so many women have shame around money, and how to overcome it.
- What makes a “money coma” and how to tell if you’re in one!
- How the future of investing will help us make more socially conscious decisions.
- Why choosing which charities to invest in is such a personal decision.
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Amanda: DailyWorth
- Worth It: Your Life, Your Money, Your Terms by Amanda Steinberg
- EP 34 | Profit Boss® Radio | A Woman’s Guide to Financial Fulfillment with Manisha Thakor
- EP 60 | Profit Boss® Radio | Making Money: Honest, Easy & Beautiful with Tara Gentile
- Tara Gentile
- One Light Global
Don’t forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!