Well Profit Boss®, this episode is half Ask Hilary and half big-time announcement. It’s been an amazing first 74 episodes, and I can’t wait to share my big news with you!
To start off, I answer a question from the Profit Boss® Facebook group about some unique considerations entrepreneurs might have when buying a mortgage. One of the big takeaways is the difference between personal and business income, and why you might be affecting your chances for a loan if you keep most of your money in your business.
After that, I’ve got an announcement for you about the future of Profit Boss® Radio and our financial freedom movement as a whole. As this venture grows, I’ve decided I need a short hiatus to refresh the show and come back better than ever. I’ll be back ASAP – and I know you’ll be here with me!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How being a business owner can affect your ability to get a mortgage.
- Why you should reconsider the common habit of reporting less personal income and leaving more money in your business.
- Don’t let the tax tail wag the whole dog: why you shouldn’t let taxes dictate the rest of your financial strategy.
- My big news about how Profit Boss® Radio is going to be changing!
- Some of my favorite podcasts to tide you over until I return with brand new content.
Featured On The Show:
- The Laffer Curve
- EP 8 | Profit Boss® Radio | Upgrade Your Money Operating System®
- Wild + Holy Podcast
- The Strategy Hour Podcast
- Courage + Clarity Podcast
- Contact me: Toll Free at 877-569-5508 | [email protected]
Don’t forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!