We are changing things up a little this week; this is part of one of a 4-part series on Couples & Money! Since so many of the toughest questions people often ask me are about this topic, I decided that I needed to dedicate a whole mini-series to it!
We start this series off with a refreshment on the foundations of love and fulfilling relationships with world-renowned expert, Arielle Ford. Arielle is known by many names, including “The Cupid of Consciousness” and “The Fairy Godmother of Love.”
For the past 25 years, Arielle has been living, teaching and promoting consciousness through all forms of media. She is a speaker, author, blogger for Huffington Post, and the producer and host of Evolving Wisdoms: Art of Love series.
Arielle is the author of ten books, including the international bestseller, The Soul Mate Secret: Manifest the Love of your Life with the Law of Attraction.
Regardless if you are still learning how to have the money talk with your significant other, or you are struggling with each other’s money preferences, you need to listen to this episode. Arielle has a unique way of helping her clients learn to work together and fall in love all over again with their spouses.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to stay connected when the honeymoon phase is over.
- How you can bring love into your life.
- Why you need to have money conversations immediately.
- How to have a healthier, longer and happier relationship.
- How to go from “annoyed to enjoyed” with your spouse’s quirks.
- And much more!
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Arielle: Arielle Ford | Feelingizations | Facebook | Twitter | Amazon
- Turn Your Mate Into Your Soulmate
- The Soulmate Secret: Manifest the Love of Your Life with the Law of Attraction by Arielle Ford
- Wabi Sabi Love: The Ancient Art of Finding Perfect Love in Imperfect Relationships by Arielle Ford
FREE: My Couples & Money Series Gift to You:
- If you and you partner don’t see eye to eye financially, or if you just want money talks to be stress-free, this easy and free guide could be the secret you’ve been looking for! Something great to bring on your next dinner date as a couple.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!