This week, on our second episode in the Couples & Money series, Elle Martinez joins me to share her incredible financial wisdom. Elle is the creator of Couple Money, which includes being the host of the Couple Money podcast and the author of Couple Money blog.
Elle is a contributing writer for TurboTax, Go Banking Rates, and Lending Tree, and she has been featured in MSN and Daily Finance.
You are all in for a treat! Elle is a fantastic interview: she has this incredibly smooth and elegant voice, which she harnesses to share an extremely conscientious and thoughtful message.
Today, we dive deep about how couples should be thinking about navigating the complexities of managing money as a couple. She shares how to dig in, pull things apart and take things one step at a time.
You are not going to want to miss this incredible episode. Elle shares her powerful five guiding principles for financial harmony. She then answers some of the questions that you, my Profit Boss®es, suggested from our Facebook page. All in all, this is a compelling and informative episode that you and your partner cannot afford to miss!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How to think of navigating the complexities of managing money with your partner.
- Elle’s five guiding principles for couples to achieve financial harmony.
- How to be honest & vulnerable about debt and other financial mistakes.
- Why coming clean to your partner if you have hidden money issues supports the relationship long-term.
- And much more!
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Elle: Couple Money | Blog | Podcast | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
- Dave Ramsey
- Daily Worth: 5 Ways Women Sabotage Themselves During a Divorce by Hilary Hendershott
FREE: My Couples & Money Series Gift to You:
- If you and you partner don’t see eye to eye financially, or if you just want money talks to be stress-free, this easy and free guide could be the secret you’ve been looking for! Something great to bring on your next dinner date as a couple.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!