I always try to keep things fresh for you here, and today I’m excited to share with you a free audio download that I know you’ll find valuable and actionable.
It’s a recording of the conversation Michelle McCollough and I had on her radio show Make it Happen Radio! The interview is titled The Top Entrepreneurial Money Mistakes & How to Avoid Them.
When I met Michelle, who is a serial entrepreneur, speaker, strategist and success coach, at the Digital Marketer Traffic & Conversion Summit in March of this year, we hit it off!
Not only do we serve the same audience, but we both have what sometimes seems like a very unique preference to just “say it like it is!” I love a lady who is a breath of fresh air.
Here are some highlights from the interview:
- As we begin, we talk about the reason 8 out of 10 businesses fail (hint, it has to do with PROFITS, which are a subject I talk and teach about often!).
- We talk about how business owners can commit to and follow through on paying themselves a regular paycheck.
- We talk about why women are more likely to start a business that supports others and forget to support themselves until it’s nearly too late.
- I share my story of how I worked my way out of debt and healed my addiction to overspending.
- In a poignant conversation about money psychology, Michelle shares her own money story and talks about being a reformed ignorer of financial things.
- We talk about how to you do your own work around worth and value so that you can break through your own financial ceiling or set point… the place you can’t currently get beyond.
- We end the interview with a conversation my Million Millionaire empowerment project focused on opening the dialogue around money and transforming the conversation about women and money and what it means to become a financial success.
And so much more! It’s a beautiful interview on a topic many people don’t have an outlet to open up about. I hope you’ll listen to it!
To listen for free, click here to download it.
Then, share the love! Share it with your business owner friends…
Let’s continue to party in the comments below: What financial mistakes have you made in your business that you’ve learned the most from??