This week on Profit Boss® Radio, my guest is Hollie Fagan, the Managing Director of BlackRock Investments. She joins me to talk about their yearly investor survey results and this year’s interesting, but scary, results.
This episode is a little different than most. I only used parts of my interview and the rest is my very own version of a State of the Union address for you, my Profit Boss®es.
It is the end of the first quarter of 2016, and the market has been volatile! We use technology and modernization to solve our problems more and more every day, relying on it to stay in touch with what’s important to us. But is the Information Superhighway really putting us on the Fast Track (or even on the track??) to Financial Freedom?
Today, we talk about the trends in the data that Hollie and BlackRock Investments’ survey found. I share with you some of the best and worst trends that surprised and disappointed me about the investment future of women and wealth. I hope this interview helps women, around the world, learn how to better look at how they are managing (or mismanaging) their money, and how every one of you can make the changes you need to change your money future.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why BlackRock’s positive data may be shortsighted.
- Why women need to stop having their portfolio tied up in cash.
- What technology is doing to help women with investing
- How to avoid making a possible $2 million dollar mistake in investing.
- Why you cannot trust every financial article you read.
- The value of having a financial planning plan.
- How the financial priorities of men and women differ.
- And much more!
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Hollie: BlackRock | iRetire | Blog | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | YouTube
- Laura McClellan | The Productive Woman Podcast
- Elle Martinez | Couple Money Podcast
- Arielle Ford
- Turn Your Mate into Your Soulmate: A Practical Guide to Happily Ever After by Arielle Ford
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!