EP 133 | Profit Boss® Radio
Welcome to episode 133 of Profit Boss® Radio! In this week’s Part 2 episode of Negotiating for More, we are talking with Rhonda Moret about the subtle things you can do that can make the difference between getting what you want and possibly being shown the door.
Rhonda tells us how body language can help (or hurt) us from getting what we want, as well as the value of “matching and mirroring” and so much more! This is a can’t-miss episode that offers even more actionable communication tips and techniques that can help all of us successfully negotiate for more.
Are you negotiating from a place of power? If you haven’t been, then don’t miss this week’s show. After all, there are opportunities all around us to ask for more. So, let’s get it, ladies!
What You’ll Find Out in this Episode:
- Ways to rethink about negotiating as part of your everyday life, not just during moments of monetary transactions.
- Why body language is so critical for successful negotiating.
- How a seemingly simple handshake can make or break a negotiation before it even starts.
- What the strategy of “mirroring” is, how it works in business negotiations, and why it matters in most any situation.
- What “micro-expressions” are and what you can deduce from the other person based on their facial cues.
- How Hilary uses micro-expressions in her own client relationships and what she has come to learn over time with how best to use these perceptive insights.
- What does it mean if someone doesn’t make to direct eye-contact with you, and what you should do if you encounter this in negotiations.
- Why you should take up more physical space when you sit down for negotiations.
- If you want people to take you seriously, you have to look the part. What you put on your body is absolutely part of your body language.
- Where you should start if you have traditionally been more passive about asking for what you want.
- How to become more assertive in business and in your personal life.
- Ways to build confidence and empower yourself.
About Rhonda Moret, Executive Communications Coach
With over 20 years of experience working in a strategic marketing and business development capacity, Rhonda Moret is viewed as a true holistic marketing expert. With direct hands-on experience working in all areas of the marketing discipline — from branding, strategic marketing, and design, to digital marketing, special events, public relations, and as a result of her comprehensive knowledge base, Moret is frequently retained by organizations seeking short-term marketing initiatives which ensure long-term results. Her work has garnered her media attention and has been interviewed by The Washington Post, Adobe’s CMO.com, The Business Journal, USA Today, and several other publications.
Moret has worked with or for some of the world’s most recognized brands including Universal Studios, Subway Restaurants, Nike Golf, the PGA of America, and the PGA TOUR. Moret has also worked with several high-profile individuals including PGA great Tiger Woods, tennis legend Billie Jean King, NFL Hall of Famer Kurt Warner, MLB Hall of Famer Randy Johnson, New York Times bestselling author Robert Kiyosaki, and yes, even Donald Trump (President of the United States).
Moret’ s most recent venture, Elevate for Her, has her focused on helping women elevate the critical business skills needed to reach the upper levels of leadership and management. With offerings including negotiations, leadership, personal branding and communications, Moret views this work as her passion project and an effort to ultimately create greater gender and pay parity in the workplace.
Ways to Connect with Rhonda
Resources and Related Profit Boss® Content Mentioned in this Episode
- Get your copy of Rhonda’s Elevate For Her 10-Day Empowerment Plan
- EP 132 | Profit Boss® Radio | Negotiate for More, Part 1
- EP 8 | Profit Boss® Radio | Upgrade Your Money Operating System™
Enjoy The Show?
- Be sure to subscribe to Profit Boss® Weekly so that you get our latest announcements, offers, articles, and resources straight to your inbox!
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes and share the show with your friends
- Interested in taking your next right step? Join our Interest List for the $50k Wealth Multiplier Mastermind
- Don’t miss out on the 7 Steps to Wealth Audio Guide! It’s free and comes with weekly emails that walk you through each step.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!
- Initiate a conversation about your wealth planning and take the relationship to the next level
Call for Listener Stories
Hey Profit Boss® Radio listeners! If you reach a financial goal you’re proud of, tell me about it! I will continue to share listener win stories throughout 2019. Remember, the Profit Boss® community is here to support you and that includes celebrating with you when you accomplish something incredible.
- If you crush a specific financial goal, I want to hear from you.
- If you’re thankful for something that has happened in your financial life or career, I want to hear from you.
- If you are making big financial or career plans, I want to hear from you!
Your financial success is possible and so many of you are already making that a reality! So, don’t keep your wins to yourself! Share them with me so that I can air them throughout the year on Profit Boss® Radio.
Email your audio clip to [email protected]. And we’ll be in touch if we plan to air your story. Thanks, ladies!
And let’s not forget that this show is powered by you and your stories and questions. Every month I’ll be doing an #AskHilary episode where I answer listener financial questions.
- So, what’s that top of mind money question that’s been pinging around in your brain?
- Where have you been stopped?
- What have you been arguing with your spouse or significant other about?
- What tip or tool aren’t you sure about?
- Do you have questions about saving? Spending? Budgeting? Investing?
Pick up your mobile phone right now. Yes, right now. And open your voice recorder app. Yep, go ahead and open that app and record yourself asking me that question. Just say your name, first name only is okay, and then what city you’re from, and then ask away.
Anything you want to ask. And once you’re done recording, export that beautiful little recording and email it to [email protected].
I can’t wait to hear your questions!
Hendershott Wealth Management, LLC and Profit Boss® Radio do not make specific investment recommendations on Profit Boss® Radio or in any public media. We also do not feature testimonials or endorsements about our services.