Hendershott Wealth Management, LLC, is a thriving and unique financial services firm looking to hire a team of financial coaches to serve entrepreneur clients in our high-end wealth coaching program. You will be responsible to consult with the client to determine their income, overhead, spending and capacity and to develop and assist them in implementing a proprietary cash flow management methodology. This is a contract position within an Evergreen coaching program. We anticipate a per participant time commitment for the Cashflow Coach of about 10-15 hours per participant spread over 5 months (with about 5-8 of those hours in the first two months). Each client call is 30 minutes long and you will be responsible for note taking, cash flow plan creation and delivery, as well as communicating with us about their progress.
About the Wealth Multiplier coaching program:
We offer a high-touch, transformational and technical wealth coaching program that leads participants through our founder’s trademark 7 Steps to WealthTM framework. Inside the program, participants get money mindset coaching, social support, accountability and high level financial education designed to expand their capacity to earn more as well as manage, save and keep the money they already have coming in. You can find out more about the program here. Note that we are currently mid-process changing the program’s name from “The Wealth Multiplier Course” to “Money Blueprint for Business Owners”.
Requirements for the position:
- Demonstrable technical education in math and/or personal finance
- 5-7 years of professional working experience
- 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience with small business(es)
- 5-7 years of experience in a consultative role working directly with consumers, customers or clients
- Strong cash flow, math, and analytical skills.
- Ability to strategize: you’ll be tasked with analyzing household spending for our clients, understanding their needs and wants, and collaborating with them to create a cash flow plan that works to pay off debt and save for retirement.
- Ability to read and interpret Profit & Loss reports, Balance Sheets, and Income Statements.
- Proficiency in all of the following: email, Internet searching, document storage, secure file transfer, Excel programming, financial calculator, Google sheets and Google docs
- You are a people person with an affable personality. No gossip or complaining about clients will be tolerated.
- You show up for all appointments on time, you communicate early if rearrangements need to be made, speak the truth, and do what you say you’ll do by when you say you’ll do it. We run a tight ship and we expect you to, also.
- You have strong listening and problem-solving skills.
- You are empathetic, yet stern and effective – you listen with an open heart while giving advice with authority. You are authentic and kind, yet can hold boundaries.
- You are helpful and available.
- You treat others with dignity and respect.
Things to know before we get started:
- This is a contract position. Participants will be assigned based upon the availability of the Cash Flow Coach and we cannot guarantee a specific number of participants.
- Training will be provided and you must be coachable and work as a sub-coach under our brand.
- You will need to use your personal computer with a strong internet connection and phone with strong reception for your calls with the clients.
- You will need to pass a standard background check.
- This is a GREAT opportunity to learn from top tier coaches in the industry and make a significant and lasting change in clients’ lives.
About the Company:
We are fee-only, fiduciary financial advisors who will help you thrive. We see a world where prosperity intersects with generosity and reciprocity. Where you are free from the past, author your own life, constituted in the belief that “anything is possible,” and envision and design a life that is rebalanced and aligned with your values.
We get that personal finance is an element of life often riddled with complexity and uncertainty. We also get the sheer amount of overwhelm that often exists between that space of earning a powerful income and making wise choices with what to do with it.
Taking the right steps with your money shouldn’t be hard, and yet it is. Getting trusted financial advice shouldn’t be confusing, and yet it is. Living a life in total alignment with your personal missions and visions shouldn’t be impossible, and yet it so often is.
For all these reasons, and more, is why Hendershott Wealth Management exists. We’re here to offer the kind of financial support that prioritizes your passions, not just your dollars. That anticipates your questions, not just the bottom line. That protects your best interests, not just your assets. For more information, see our homepage.
To apply, please send a cover letter and link to either an online resume or your LinkedIn profile to [email protected]. Send the cover letter in the body of the email and do not include any attachments. Emails with attachments will be deleted.
Your cover letter should include all of the following for consideration:
- A summary of your coaching or consulting experience as it relates to this position.
- Tell us about your current workload and role, as well as your weekly availability.
- How you heard about this opportunity.
We will respond if we are interested in interviewing you.
Thanks, and good luck!