Hendershott Wealth Management, LLC, is a thriving and unique financial services firm looking to hire a Virtual Executive Assistant to join our team. This position is a contract role requiring 40-50 hours per month of administrative support.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide quality administrative support to our team, while working remotely. You are able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision. This includes, but not limited to:
- Calendar management for company Founder
- Managing and updating Acuity calendars
- Scheduling appointments
- Responses to emails and phone calls
- Data entry in CRM
- Source and track our client gifting process
- Track and coordinate podcast show bookings
- Social Media and Marketing support, as needed
- Create presentations, as needed
- Book travel and accommodations, as needed
- Proven experience in an executive level administrative position
- Ability to achieve agreed outcomes without supervision
- Proven experience as a high performer with high attention to detail
- Previous experience in handling confidential or sensitive information with integrity
- Exceptional planning, organizational and time management skills
- Understands and recognizes priorities, deadlines and has a sense of urgency
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience with the following technology platforms a plus: Monday.com, Acuity, DocuSign, G-Suite, and Redtail
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
- You are a people person with an affable personality. No gossip or complaining about clients will be tolerated.
- You show up for all meetings on time, you communicate early if rearrangements need to be made, speak the truth, and do what you say you’ll do by when you say you’ll do it. We run a tight ship and we expect you to, also.
- You have strong listening and problem-solving skills.
- You are authentic and kind, yet can hold boundaries.
- You are helpful and available.
- You treat others with dignity and respect.
Things to know before we get started:
- This is a contract position.
- Training will be provided and you must be coachable.
- You will need to use your personal computer with a strong Internet connection and phone.
- You will need to pass a standard background check.
About the Company:
We are fee-only, fiduciary financial advisors who will help you thrive. We see a world where prosperity intersects with generosity and reciprocity. Where you are free from the past, author your own life, constituted in the belief that “anything is possible,” and envision and design a life that is rebalanced and aligned with your values.
We get that personal finance is an element of life often riddled with complexity and uncertainty. We also get the sheer amount of overwhelm that often exists between that space of earning a powerful income and making wise choices with what to do with it.
Taking the right steps with your money shouldn’t be hard, and yet it is. Getting trusted financial advice shouldn’t be confusing, and yet it is. Living a life in total alignment with your personal missions and visions shouldn’t be impossible, and yet it so often is.
For all these reasons, and more, is why Hendershott Wealth Management exists. We’re here to offer the kind of financial support that prioritizes your passions, not just your dollars. That anticipates your questions, not just the bottom line. That protects your best interests, not just your assets. For more information, see our homepage.
To apply, please send a cover letter and link to either an online resume or your LinkedIn profile to [email protected] Send the cover letter in the body of the email and do not include any attachments. Emails with attachments will be deleted.
Your cover letter should include all of the following for consideration:
- A summary of your administrative experience as it relates to this position.
- Tell us about your current workload and role, as well as your weekly availability.
- How you heard about this opportunity.
We will respond if we are interested in interviewing you.
Thanks, and good luck!