Today, we’re excited to welcome our guest, an incredible entrepreneur, Kimra Luna, to the show. Kimra is a personal branding and online business strategist, but unlike most other successful entrepreneurs, she doesn’t have a list of degrees, publications or media mentions.
When Kimra launched her business, it skyrocketed to an incredible success right out of the gate. She was able to make almost a million dollars her first year in business, spending less than $20k on Facebook ads to launch her product.
Join us as Kimra shares her unique story of how she grew up on welfare, made $90k a year by the age of 18 doing what she loved, and then went back on welfare, living with her in-laws. We also discuss the ins and outs of Kimra’s recent venture and how she was able to achieve unbelievable success is just one year. Don’t miss this inspiring interview!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Kimra unknowingly created her first business at 18 years old and made $90k a year.
- Why she ended up back on welfare.
- How Kimra developed her incredible drive and no-excuse mindset.
- The story of how she built her first blog and, eventually, her personal brand.
- The strategy behind her product creation.
- Why she decided to do only one launch in 2015.
- What Kimra is planning on doing differently in the new year.
- Kimra’s big-picture vision and future goals.
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Kimra: kimraluna.com | Facebook
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers by Sean Covey
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by
- Pat Flynn
- Smart Passive Income blog and podcast
- Documentary: Forks over Knives
- Documentary: The Business of Being Born
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!