EP 132 | Profit Boss® Radio
Welcome to episode 132 of Profit Boss® Radio! In this week’s episode, I sit down with special guest Dia Bondi to talk about how women can identify what is they really want and then effectively communicate that in Part 1 of this two-part series on how women can ask for more.
Do you know what it is to really want? Whether you call it negotiations, making powerful requests, or just earning your worth, it’s a critical part of your financial life and a critical skill to master. In fact, it’s one of the 7 steps to wealth, which is the framework for this podcast and my $50K Wealth Multiplier coaching program is grounded in.
You’ve got to be able to ask for what you want and need to create a life you love and create the wealth that sustains it. Let’s have this important conversation with Dia Bondi.
What You’ll Find Out in this Episode:
- What it means to ask like an auctioneer
- Why you go for the “no” instead of “yes” and what that can mean for your financial reality
- How to have the courage to step outside of your comfort zone to ask for one more dollar
- How to know where to start your negotiations
- The few things that women need to clarify before they begin negotiations
- What the biggest stumbling blocks are that get in the way of women getting what they want
- Why ‘asking for what your worth’ may not be the right way to think about your individual value
- The power of seeing what is possible and asking with the potential in mind
- What it means to ask big but stay safe
About Dia Bondi, Executive Communications Coach
Dia calls herself a Communications Catalyst. For the last 20 years, some of the most extraordinary world leaders, CEOs, philanthropists and innovators have considered Dia their secret weapon. Dia helped the city of Rio de Janeiro secure the 2016 Summer Olympics. Her clients include Intel, Mozilla, Dropbox and Progressive Insurance. She’s coached changemakers at the Clinton Global Initiative and the Commonwealth Games Federation.
In 2016, she took up the mic as an auctioneer to maximize fundraising for nonprofits that benefit women and girls. Dia is direct, magnetic, fierce and insatiably curious — and she’s passionate about helping women succeed. In 2019, Dia is launching a virtual learning program called Ask Like an Auctioneer. The sub-tag on that is, Ask for more. Get it.
Ways to Connect with Dia
Social media links:
Resources and Related Profit Boss® Content Mentioned in this Episode
- Get 40% off of Dia Bondi’s upcoming coaching program Ask Like an Auctioneer with the discount code “BOSS” https://www.asklikeanauctioneer.com/
- Text “ASK” to 66866 to get enrolled in Ask Like an Auctioneer mailing list
- EP 8 | Profit Boss® Radio | Upgrade Your Money Operating System™
Enjoy The Show?
- Be sure to subscribe to Profit Boss® Weekly so that you get our latest announcements, offers, articles, and resources straight to your inbox!
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes and share the show with your friends
- Interested in taking your next right step? Join our Interest List for the $50k Wealth Multiplier Mastermind
- Don’t miss out on the 7 Steps to Wealth Audio Guide! It’s free and comes with weekly emails that walk you through each step.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!
- Initiate a conversation about your wealth planning and take the relationship to the next level
Call for Listener Stories
Hey Profit Boss® Radio listeners! If you reach a financial goal you’re proud of, tell me about it! I will continue to share listener win stories throughout 2019. Remember, the Profit Boss® community is here to support you and that includes celebrating with you when you accomplish something incredible.
- If you crush a specific financial goal, I want to hear from you.
- If you’re thankful for something that has happened in your financial life or career, I want to hear from you.
- If you are making big financial or career plans, I want to hear from you!
Your financial success is possible and so many of you are already making that a reality! So, don’t keep your wins to yourself! Share them with me so that I can air them throughout the year on Profit Boss® Radio.
Email your audio clip to [email protected]. And we’ll be in touch if we plan to air your story. Thanks, ladies!
And let’s not forget that this show is powered by you and your stories and questions. Every month I’ll be doing an #AskHilary episode where I answer listener financial questions.
- So, what’s that top of mind money question that’s been pinging around in your brain?
- Where have you been stopped?
- What have you been arguing with your spouse or significant other about?
- What tip or tool aren’t you sure about?
- Do you have questions about saving? Spending? Budgeting? Investing?
Pick up your mobile phone right now. Yes, right now. And open your voice recorder app. Yep, go ahead and open that app and record yourself asking me that question. Just say your name, first name only is okay, and then what city you’re from, and then ask away.Anything you want to ask. And once you’re done recording, export that beautiful little recording and email it to [email protected]. I can’t wait to hear your questions!
Hendershott Wealth Management, LLC and Profit Boss® Radio do not make specific investment recommendations on Profit Boss® Radio or in any public media. We also do not feature testimonials or endorsements about our services.