This episode of Profit Boss® Radio is for the mommas. Dana Malstaff is the boss mom. She’s a business and content strategist and founder of the Boss Mom community. Most importantly, Dana is an expert at quickly recognizing the things we should not feel guilty about, a common challenge that many mompreneurs have. Dana can help you kick that habit so you can excel at the two things you love – being a mom and making an impact.
Boss Mom is a community that is specifically for moms who are working to build businesses. Dana has great insights to share about how to structure your day at each point of the motherhood journey, from nursing to school age. Being a stay-at-home mom doesn’t have to exclude your potential for building a thriving business.
Do you feel like the future you want is slipping away because you can’t balance the challenges of entrepreneurship and motherhood? That guilt is not productive. Dana provides an awesome coaching call during this episode. Moms will find this truly valuable – I know I did!
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- How Boss Mom was born.
- Why Dana tries not to use the word ‘busy’ in front of her children.
- How to push through the guilt you have around working on a business with children in the home.
- How Dana is transitioning to a four-day workweek in June.
- Tools and tips to integrate your various roles and organize your schedule.
Featured On The Show:
Don’t forget to join our free private Profit Boss® community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!