Our Wealth Management Services
Investment and Financial Planning Services That Don’t Require a Lot of Jargon or Stress to Know If They’re Right for You
At Hendershott Wealth Management, we intentionally offer a comprehensive and holistic list of financial planning services to fit your needs. That’s just the starting line. As we build your personalized financial plan together, we’ll identify which services may be best for your future.
That said, who doesn’t like to do a little window shopping until we’re ready? Here’s a sneak peek of all the ways we help our clients (translation: you!) take the right step forward.
Our Comprehensive Services at Hendershott Wealth Management
Financial Investment Services
- Positioning of investments within your employer-sponsored retirement plans, such as a 401(k), 401(a), 457, 403(b), and more.
- Detailed planning for all equity compensation, including RSUs, ESPP, ISOs, NSOs, etc.
- Detailed mortgage analysis and services, including analysis of amortization schedule, whether you should refinance, and referrals to Reverse Mortgage and traditional mortgage specialists.
- Income Analysis – We help you know what you need now and in the future.
- Distribution Strategy Review – We can recommend what may be the most appropriate distribution strategy for your future. This can help you maximize the amount of money you spend and preserve your nest egg.
Tax Liability Insights
- Recommendations for tax-advantaged investments and solutions for new tax laws that can affect your situation.
- Review of your tax return and a complete report of your opportunities for minimizing income tax paid. We are available to work with your tax preparer to minimize your tax bill.
- Insurance recommendations including home, life, health, long-term care, auto, and umbrella. We don’t sell insurance, but we know a thing or two about how it can work for you.
- Calculations for how much you should save for education costs (including college). Student loans don’t have to be inevitable.
- Recommendations on the most appropriate type of education planning account for your financial future.
Your Estate and Legacy Plans
- We offer compassionate, comprehensive guidance to help you know how to set up your estate and legacy for generations to come.
- We can connect with you, your heirs, and your family attorney to ensure everything is coordinated.
- Analysis and monitoring of your legacy plans, including:
- Monitoring account beneficiaries
- Assistance in transferring assets to your family trust
- Guidance with the necessary and appropriate steps in the event of the passing of someone you love
Communication with Us
- Regular meetings to review how your progress aligns with your goals, future planning, and collaboration on what steps to take next.
- Timely perspective and analysis of legislative or political events.
- Unlimited phone and email communication – we want to hear from you!
So, Where Do We Go From Here? Take the first step by applying to partner with us!
(No, there’s no cost to apply or to start a conversation. So, why do we use an application?
We want to ensure we’re the right fit for each other. Our application is how we start getting to know you.)